Universal USB Installer aka UUI is a Live Linux Bootable USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive.
The Universal USB Installer is easy to use, Fast and Secure for you and I to make use with.
Universal USB Installer is a simple, intuitive, easy to use and powerful Bootable USB Creator that allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drive. UUI allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drive from a selection of Linux distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive.
You can create bootable USB of Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Hiren’s Boot, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Android, Acronis Rescue CD, EASUS Disk Copy, Clonezilla, WifiSlax, Kon-Boot, Medicat, Live Antivirus Rescue CDs, and more.
Universal USB Installer is a software that can be used to perform or make a bootable Flash Disk Drive. Many people are confused or do not even know that the actual Flash Disk Drive can be used to perform the installation of all Operating Systems. This program is the most innovative, cheapest and easiest solution for those who use a notebook without Optical Drive. It supports both FAT32 or NTFS formatted drives, and larger than 4 GB USB drive.
- Supports all Operating Systems both 32-bit or 64-bit
- Supports for many disk cloning and recovery tools
- Links to download Softwares from the official site
- Simple, intuitive, powerful, and very easy to use
- And so much more.
What’s new in Universal USB Installer 22.214.171.124:
- Update to support Quick Save Live
- Support Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
- New support Hiren’s Boot CD PE
- New disk cloning and recovery tools
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Fat32 or NTFS Formatted Flash Drive
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Download and launch the program (run the .exe file)
- Tap on the Next Button below right
- Select the directory you want
- I Agree on the terms and conditions
- Finish installation
Universal USB Installer Full Portable
Download Links – 1.7 MB