The Ful Guide on UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia, 2019 is here for you and other interesting friends. Please, do Share with other for rapid and easier Application.
UNE International Postgraduate Research Award 2019
The University of New England (UNE) IS aiming and valuing for all international students who are self-centered for their passion. This application is open to top quality international candidates who wish to enroll in a research degree at UNE.
The main purpose of the program is to deliver distance education for the betterment of all students. The Awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a Research Masters degree or three years for a Doctoral degree.
With approximately 22,500 higher education students, the University of New England is a public university located in the city of Armidale in northern central New South Wales, Australia. For over 60 years, UNE has been a leader in providing distance education to students throughout Australia and the world.
- Applications Deadline: 15 March 2019
- Course Level: Research Masters degree and Doctoral degree
- Scholarship Award: $27,596 AUD per annum
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 UNE IPRA’s are available
- Scholarship can be in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Outstanding applicants who wish to enroll in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- Applications are assess on academic merit and research potential
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Application Procedure you Need:
How to Apply: Candidates can apply by downloading the application form through the given link:
- The U N E IPRA provides a stipend of $27,596 AUD per annum, course tuition fees, and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance. It is a fixed rate of AU$27,596 per annum tax-free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly installments.