What’s in your Mind about Italian Cream Cake? … How best do you think we can get all the steps you need in Italian Cream Cake Preparation.
See More Also: Cooking for Masses a Bodybuilding Guide you Need
Steps in Preparation of Italian Cream Cake
- 2 cups of flour depending on the quantity you want.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 ½ cup flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 6 eggs whites
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Frosting … Italian Cream Cake
For the frosting part, the following processes are involved:
- 1 cups chopped pecans, lightly toasted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Method … Italian Cream Cake
- You need to preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour 38 inch round cake pans with a wire whisk. Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Put in a large bowl, cream shortening, butter, and sugar.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add egg yolks, put one at a time.
- Flour mix is added alternately with buttermilk.
- Stir in coconut
- Beat egg white until stiff
- Gently fold whites into cake butter.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool cake layers in pan for 5 minutes and remove to cook, completely on racks. Blend together cream cheese and then butter.
Add powdered sugar a little at a time, stir in vanilla and place bottom layer on serving plate. Then after, you frost with ¼ of the frosting and sprinkle layer with ¼ cup nuts. Top with the next layer.
After which, you Frost with ¼ of the frosting, sprinkle layer with another ¼ cup of nuts. Place top layer on middle layer, ice side of cake with half of remaining icing.
Frost top of cake with last of the frosting, sprinkle remaining nuts all over the cake and refrigerate any leftover cake.
See Also: Incredibly Delicious Italian Cream Cake Recipe – Allrecipes.com