Spend your summer working in the future. CME is looking for motivated and talented students who want to help to solve some of the most complex challenges in financial technology.
How to Apply CME Summer IT Business Analyst Internship 2019
CME’s Technology Summer Internship program offers students opportunities to learn more about CME’s business, their role in the financial industry, and the types of technology that keep their markets running.
Students will develop both their technical skills and expand their network with access to industry experts while working alongside other talented and ambitious students with a passion for FinTech.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for IT Business Analyst
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: CME Group
The internship will be in Chicago, IL, USA
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. in business, computer science, information systems, or a similar degree
- Basic knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology/practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of analysis practices and techniques
- Basic knowledge of visual and process modeling
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and absorb business & technology concepts quickly
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization
Nice to Have
- Experience in business systems analysis or related
- Experience in financial markets (e.g. exchange-based, OTC, FCM, brokerage house)
- Knowledge of derivatives, trade lifecycle, clearing, risk, or post-trade processing
- Knowledge of relational databases, XML, or programming languages
- Experience using Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a competitive salary paid internship programme.
CME Summer IT Business Analyst Internship 2019 Description:
Technology teams at CME write and maintain ultra-low-latency electronic trading platforms, risk management systems, and front-end trading interfaces, all of which are central to CME’s business. They are focused on designing, building and deploying customer-focused solutions with passion and precision.
With a proven ability to work across different offices, the Analysis Team provides project execution services such as impact analysis, requirements analysis, functional allocation & logical design, and centralized data modeling.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Permanent, Full time
Notification: Not given
How to Apply – CME Summer IT Business Analyst Internship 2019
To continue your job application, enter your email address to register or sign in.
Internship Application Deadline: Ongoing. Apply Now…