60 Keyboard Shortcuts you will need;
Seconds add up. If you can find ways to shave off a few seconds here and there, you’ll be well on your way to being faster and more efficient at your job.
Effective 60 Keyboard Shortcuts list overview
That’s what’s so great about keyboard shortcuts. They make you way more productive.
Every day your work probably requires you to navigate lots of different operating systems, browsers, and software. That’s why I’ve previously shared some brilliant hacks to make your life simpler — especially if you use Gmail, Excel, Word, Twitter, and Google search.
Think about it. All that time you take hunting around through pulldown menus with your mouse adds up.
Where the heck is that thing you’re always looking for? Is under File, Edit, View, or somewhere else?
This way of doing things if for the donkeys. Don’t be a donkey!
Wouldn’t it be great if there were a “cheat sheet” that compiled the most essential keyboard shortcuts?
Lucky for you, someone has done just that. Essay Writing Service Pro has created an infographic that compiles 60 essential keyboard shortcuts every office worker needs to know.
Whether it’s Windows, Mac, popular Microsoft programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Chrome, or Gmail, this infographic has you covered.
Check out all these invaluable keyboard shortcuts that will boost your productivity, including how to:
· Create a new folder in Windows.
· Take a screenshot on a Mac.
· Insert a new slide in PowerPoint.
· Find something in Chrome.
· Add bolding, italics, or underlines in Gmail.
Take advantage of as many of these awesome keyboard shortcuts as you can every day. Be more productive — and be a unicorn in an office of donkeys!
- Windows Key + R: Opens the Run menu.
- Windows Key + E: Opens Explorer.
- Alt + Tab: Switch between open programs.
- Windows Key + Up Arrow: Maximize current window.
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc: Open Task Manager.
- Windows Key + Break: Opens system properties.
- Windows Key + F: Opens search for files and folders. Read More