Blogging for Cash 101 is the first steps which you are to take in using our simple Secrets to Turn your Computer into a Cash Machine!.
Blogging for Cash 101 Guides
Meanwhile, Detailing more on what we have at hand here on our First chapter Blogging for Cash 101. We will be giving a more highlight with Creating a popular Blog which turns out to be our first Chapter on the Simple Secrets to Turn your Computer into a Cash Machine!
Creating a Popular Blog
If you want to make money through blogging, creating a popular blog is the key to success. If your blog receives very little traffic, you will not have much success monetizing it. No matter which method you use to make money from your blog, you will find the most success if you have a large readership. Because of this, making your blog popular and growing readership should be one of your primary concerns.
There are many ways to make your blog more popular. The first thing you should consider is who your audience is and who you are writing for. You should always write about something that interests you, and that will interest others. You may think that your new kitten is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but there are probably not very many other people who want to read a blog about it. It is best to find a niche audience that is large enough to support a wide readership but not too vague.
One of the great things about blogging is that you do not have to be a professional writer to have a popular blog. You do have to obey common grammatical rules and at least be able to put together coherent sentences, but you do not have to be a highly skilled writer.
Blog readers are looking for interesting, relevant topics to read, not the next work of Shakespeare. Make sure what you write is interesting, edgy, or even controversial. Popular blogs are never
boring and add value to the reader’s lives either through information or entertainment. Make sure your blog adds something of value to your reader’s life otherwise you will not develop a large fan base.
Knowing More on Blogging for Cash 101 Guide
Making your blog popular is a lot like driving traffic to a website. You can use many of the same techniques to drive traffic to your blog. Finding places to link back to your blog is a good way to drive traffic. Social sites such as Myspace, Facebook, and Youtube provide lots of opportunities for this. You can also use social bookmarking sites such as Reddit, StumbleUpon, and Digg to promote your blog. Blogging on a popular blog site such as WordPress and Blogger are also good ways to make your blog more popular as these blogging sites help to bring in traffic for your blog.
Whether you blog on a blogging network or you have an independently hosted blog, you need to make sure your blog is designed well. It is true that content is king and if a blog has great content is may receive lots of traffic even though it is ugly, having a well-designed blog that is not ugly or annoying will help to drive repeat traffic. You want your blog to look unique, but not too unique. Keep with internet formalities such as blue links and use a large font for headings.
You should break your post up into small paragraphs each with a headline if possible as internet readers tend to scan the screen looking for relevant information rather than reading everything words for word. Make sure your colors do not contrast too harshly and that the text is easy to read. Using good design will make your blog aesthetically pleasing and make readers more likely to come back and remain on your page.
Let’s Rock more with Blogging for cash 101 guide
No matter where your blog is hosted, you should try to get it indexed by all the major search engines. Some forms of blog monetization require that your blog is indexed by search engines before they will allow you to participate in your program. The higher ranked your blog is, the more visitors you will receive and the more popular your blog will become.
All forms of monetization for your blog require readers to work successfully. Before you try to implement your monetization strategies, make sure your blog has enough readers to make your efforts work. If there is no one to click your ads, visit your affiliate sites, or read your reviews, you do not stand much of a chance of making money.
How Best to Increase your Blog Traffic
Traffic has different categories;
Like as you have mentioned Organic;
A traffic which comes from Search Engines;
So to get traffic from SE’s you have to put effort into research-based content and Search Engine Optimization especially;
Without SEO it will be the little bit harder to get traffic;
Content determines everything
You now have to follow these little but awesome tips and instruction. Meanwhile, once you obey these rules you have just learned how to Write an amazing blog or Site Post;
- Write an eye-catching headline.
- Write high-quality, excellent articles – Use the name of the web page as a source of information. Articles should be useful, interesting, joyful, and inspiring.
- Create a list of articles.
- Write a long text – it depends on your content, to enrich your site as much as possible if your article content is a subversive baby that you have developed!
- Listen to comments from readers to see what kind of articles they want to see.
- Write a short essay – for a short text.
- Write more and write more! Three important things to say! As much as possible
- Try to keep your web pages at a faster pace and on a regular schedule so that your readers know when to visit new articles.
- Write articles related to the current news.
- Write articles related to topics on and
- Go to the forums in your webpage related fields to see what everyone is talking about and then write articles related to this topic.
- Manufacturing topics! Write articles that lead to extensive discussion, and then discuss it with others!
- Use link baiting techniques (see ) to create content that can cause a lot of sharing.
- Analyze the website information, find the most popular content on the site, and then create more articles on these topics.
- Interview with influential people in your field or industry.
- and More on Blogging with SEO Friendly
Enhanced with multimedia
These piece of info, as well as research for which we believe, will guide you better on Blogging for Cach as your Traffic increases as more revenue you make. let’s rid on;
- Use eye-catching pictures to draw attention to your articles like Canva.
- Post a picture that helps the article on the website that shared the picture, and add text at the top of the picture, which once caught the attention of readers.
- Create interesting charts and share them with people in related fields.
- Upload the video to or , pay attention to show your URL in the video or video introduction.
- Make a podcast and publish it via iTunes.
- Make some of your content into ppt and upload it to .
- Host or participate in online seminars yourself.
- Organize the results of your video or seminar into something else.
Summary of Blogging for Cash 101
Finally, this article is just a part of the Full book but we will offer all free of charge. You should check out the continuation of Blogging for Cash 101 @ Blogging for cash 102 free for you all.
Somictech is here to help you suicide in which area of life you wish to embark on. Life is shot we all should make very useful of our time.
I hope this is useful?. more @