This is the common problem of PC/phone though it is very disgusting; it can be fixed through common knowledge about it.
This fast battery going down on phone can be caused by many faults which am going to teach you just keep scroll down and it will be solved.
Troubleshooting phone /PC battery quickly runs down
This problem can be caused by many things in the phone when you start experiencing quick rundown of the battery check to know if the battery is well attached to the battery terminal.
Check to know that the battery terminal is not closed by dirt or dust.
Check the source of which you regularly charge the phone sometimes the light which we charge the phone is a low voltage light which can make the battery not to last long. Example, charging the phone with the little generator light can cause the problem.
Faulty battery most of the time the cause comes from the battery, just as nothing lasts forever, so also the battery life doesn’t last forever, many people complain that their battery cannot last for a long time the way it used to last when you bought it new, yes the more you use it the more the battery life goes down. So you don’t expect it to remain the same.
Have you changed the battery? Then check to know that the voltages are the same as the formal one that was in it.
Overcharging the battery causes the battery to lose it batter longevity, once your battery is filled just unplug it without wasting time because it will not only waste your time but also overcharges the battery and reduces its life span due to overcharging.
Possible cause of PC/phone battery quickly runs down
- Bad battery
- Charges with low voltage light
- The difference in the voltage of the battery between the pc/phone and the battery
- Dirty or dust cover the battery terminal
- Overcharging the battery
How to fix the problem of PC/phone battery quickly runs down
- Change the battery once you have to use the battery for a long time and it develops this fault just change the battery.
- Stop charging your PC/phone with an unstable light especially low voltage light.
- Check the voltage of the battery and replace it with the same voltage.
- Clean the battery terminal with mentholated
- Unplug the phone once it is fully charged.