Art Director Online Job Application with ease can be so easy and secure on this page;
Before now, most of our Visitors always keep in touch with us daily and sending more of greetings on the guide which we have given to them in one way or the other to secure some cool Jobs.
Art Director Online Job Application
You can Join our free email Subscribers today with any of your Active emails address and if you wish to create a new email account, please make your choice here it’s free.
- Top 5 Free email service providers
- The best list of encrypted email service providers in the World
- Best 10 Secure email servers you will love
Learn More >>> Choosing An Email Service Provider
More on Art Director Online Job Application …
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is seeking a full-time Art Director to join our growing team.
Who is an Art Director? View
In this position, you will design and lead the development of high-end persuasion advertising and digital content across multiple clients. You’ll collaborate with account, strategy and research teams to develop creative concepts and approaches for clients ranging from corporations to campaigns to issue-based advocacy groups.
As BPI’s Art Director, you will present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent BPI at all stages of client engagements during projects.
Internally, you will collaborate with our senior leadership teams to scope creative concepts, drive the design of our projects forward, and lead a team of designers to do the same.
You’ll be working in the trenches with our designers, expanding their creative boundaries, and ensuring timelines are met while keeping your eyes on the overall strategy and goal.
You should have a minimum of 7 years of digital-first graphic design experience with a portfolio that shows a passion for design—stunning, elegant, forward-thinking, visual work that helps our clients meet their goals.
Clearing you more … Art Director Online Job Application
BPI is a digitally-based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. From consumers, to voters, to the media, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact.
A growing agency with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI works alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies and organizations – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
The perfect candidate for this position will be located in either our Washington, DC or New York Office and reports to our Group Creative Director.
Requirements for Art Director Online Job Application
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in the design field
- Full fluency with Adobe Creative Suite – you think, sleep, breathe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Client management experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters—we need someone who can lead AND foster team camaraderie
- A passion for mentoring and developing designers, encouraging them to expand their boundaries and develop their expertise in the design field
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design – our work should blow us away
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team. You should to be able to clearly and concisely express your thoughts and explain their ideas
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative production environment
- A pulse on the design world with an interest in what works versus what looks best
More you May Need >>> Top 100+ US and UK Job Application and Posting Sites
Location: New York or Washington DC
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% employed paid healthcare, vision & dental
- 401(k) with an employer match of 4%
- 12 days PTO (increases annually) + 3 flex days
- 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave
- Monthly phone stipend
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.
More People also ask and Learn Here
What exactly does an art director do? View
What are the duties of an art director? View
How do you become an art director? View
What degrees do art directors have? View
People also ask
What schools offer art director?
What do art directors do in film?
How many hours do art directors work?
Where do art directors work?
What is the difference between an art director and a creative director?
How much do art directors make?
What is the starting salary for an art director?
What do you need to be a creative director?
How do I become an art director for a magazine?
What is the role of an artistic director?
What is a digital art director?
Are art directors in demand?
What is a junior art director?
What do creative directors do?
That’s Right? … Job Hunting in Indonesia is very secure and awesome.