“Don’t let your anger last till 🌇 ☀ ‘sunset’ “
More reasons why you should avoid anger
People also ask …
- How do I stop being so angry?
- How do you not get jealous?
- Why it is important to control your anger?
- How do I control my anger outbursts?
- Why is anger a good thing?
- How can I control my anger and stress?
- What causes rage outbursts?
- How do I stop overreacting?
- How do you get rid of anger and resentment?
1. Anger destroys relationships.
When a person is angry, he or she has the tendency to do irrational things toward another person. More often, hurtful words are spoken and will affect relationships. The rule of thumb is that when you are angry, count one to ten first before opening your mouth to speak.
2. If you are always angry, you will look older than your age.
A person who always smiles can look youthful and energetic and radiate a positive aura. Conversely, a person who always frowns or gets angry can look older than his age.
3. If you are always angry and are not controlling or managing it, it can greatly affect your health.
Anger also has significant health effects for many people. Common health effects of anger include a headache, depression, insomnia, and digestive problem. When a person is angry, there is also a higher risk of stroke, high blood pressure, or heart attack on those who are already prone to these conditions.
In an analysis of 44 studies that was published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, researchers found a link between anger and hostility to heart disease. For healthy people, heart problems may arise and for those who are already diagnosed with heart problems, they can have an increased risk of stroke or heart attack.
4. Anger can make you lose your focus.
If you are always angry at home, you will not be able to spend quality time with your family. If you are always angry at work, it can greatly affect your work performance and ruin your relationship with your coworkers. And worse, it can cost you your job.
5. If you are a person who is always angry, it will badly reflect on your image as a person.
You don’t want to be labeled by your family, friends, and coworkers as a person who is always angry. It may cause them to draw away from you.
Get this right Now: Unhealthy Relationships: What makes a relationship unhealthy?