2019 Dissertation Research Grant is available for you at Oncology Nursing Foundation in the USA. Meanwhile, here are more details you need to Know about 2019 Dissertation Research Grant Application, Dissertation Research Grant requirements and more …
Dissertation Research Grant 2019 Oncology Nursing Foundation in the USA
Oncology Nursing Foundation is delight(ed) to announce the Dissertation, Research Grant. The grant is open to the applicants who are register nurse (RN) enrolled in a Ph.D. program, actively pursuing a career in some aspect of cancer patient care, education or research.
The purpose of the grant is to support oncology nursing research for Ph.D. dissertations. Dissertation research grant awards are available for up to $5,000 each.
The Oncology Nursing Foundation is a national public, non-profit, tax-exempt, charitable organization headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and dedicated to oncology nurses from around the world. The mission of the Oncology Nursing Foundation is to support oncology nursing to improve the lives of people with or at risk for cancer.
- Applications Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the Ph.D. program.
- Study Subject: The principal investigator must be a register(ed) nurse (RN) enroll(ed) in a Ph.D. program, actively pursuing a career in some aspect of cancer patient care, education or research.
- Scholarship Award: Dissertation research grant awards are available for up to $5,000 each
- Nationality: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- The scholarship will be in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from the USA.
- Entrance Requirements: Grants designed to support oncology nursing research for D. dissertations.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.onsfoundation.org/apply-now